The Visa Application Centre in Vienna will re-open for business on Thursday, 4th June and will provide the following limited services until further notice.
• Biometrics collection for Biometric Instruction Letter holders only
• Return of decision envelopes to applicants
courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the “Buy Services” page of this website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC.
• Permanent Resident Travel Document intake (via post/courier only). Submission of PRTD applications in person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice.
• Submission of passport upon receipt of passport request letter from IRCC (via post/courier only) Submission of passport in person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice.
The Opening Hours of the VAC will be as follows, until further notice:
• Business Hours: Monday and Thursday (only two working days): 9:00 – 17:30
Due to COVID-19 outbreak, the VAC may be implementing additional measures to ensure health and safety of applicants.