Please be informed that, until further notice, only applications for Visa-D will be accepted in India.
Application process will be as follows:
- The applicant must submit his/her email request to submit the visa application to the consular section of the embassy, stating the specific reason for the trip by sending an email to the Embassy’s email address new-delhi-ka(at)bmeia.gv.at
- The email must contain the name/(s) of the applicant as well as their exact data (date of birth, Passport number, telephone number and email ID) as well as the most important evidence for this request.
- It is not possible to make an appointment directly with VFS or to apply without an appointment at VFS.
- The embassy is solely responsible for checking and evaluating whether such a request is granted.
- The embassy informs the applicant whether his application can be accepted or not. If the application can be accepted, the applicant must wait for an appointment by VFS.