Fee: * VFS Logistics (Bio given in last 59 months) - INR 1519* VFS Logistics (with/ without bio) - INR 1683* Logistics for D Visa - INR 977
Mode of Payment: Cash Credit/Debit Card
|Business hours||Monday to Friday||08:00 - 16:00
|Passport collection||Monday to Friday||08:00 – 17:00|
Visa Application Centre opening days
Things you need to know
Essential information before your visit
Please note that access to the Visa Application Centre is restricted to visa applicants only. The only exceptions to this policy are:
- Children less than 18 years of age need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian. This cannot be a member of the Visa Application Centre staff.
- Elderly, medically infirm or disabled applicants who require assistance in order to submit their applications. Applicants who fall into these categories should advise the security staff on arrival at the Visa Application Centre. Mobile phones are permitted in the Visa Application Centre, but they must be switched to silent or vibrate mode. They should be switched on before entering the Visa Application Centre. Devices that cannot be switched on cannot be taken into the Visa Application Centre. Under no circumstances is photography, filming or audio recording permitted. Mobile phones have to be put away when you are dealing with our staff. Only one airline cabin size bag 45 cm x 30 cm x 20 cm (18” x 12” x 8”) per applicant is permitted in the Visa Application Centre . Larger bags cannot be taken into the Visa Application Centre and must be stored elsewhere.
- Any battery operated or electronic devices such as cameras, audio/video cassettes, compact discs, MP3's, PDA’s, laptops, or portable music players.
- Any inflammable item such as matchboxes/ lighters/ fuel etc.
- Any sharp objects such as scissors, penknives or nail files.
- Weapon or weapon like objects or explosive material of any kind.
- Alcohol or alcohol containers
- Use of any electrical device, including mobile phones, is not permitted within any Visa Centre, except under the direction of our local team member.
For security reasons, we will not permit, the following items inside the Visa Application Centre or stored in the premises:
This is not a finite list. Other items may be prohibited based on the discretion of our local team members. At the Visa Application Centre there is no facility to store prohibited items. You are requested to make alternate arrangements to keep the same before you enter the centre.
All Visa Application Centres are under 24 hours CCTV surveillance. The images are constantly recorded for the purposes of crime prevention, detection and public safety.
In addition to the abovementioned list the followings are also not allowed in the Visa Application Centre:
• Bags and personal belongings of applicants, except for small hand bags.
• Food and drink items
Due to security concerns, friends, relatives or business contacts are not allowed to accompany visa applicants. However, interpreters are allowed to accompany hearing-impaired/physically challenged applicants.