Book an appointment
We work in partnership with governments to provide support for people making a visa application.
Whether you’re here to start your first visa application or your tenth, we offer services that are tailor-made to help guide you through the process.
To book your appointment or if you have any enquiries, contact one of our representatives on the details below.
If you are part of a family or group, you’ll have to book individual appointments for each member of the family or group.
To scehedule an appointment, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details (in English ONLY):
• Name (as per passport)
• Contact number
• Date of Birth
• Passport number
• Date of departure
On receiving all of the above details, an appointment will be scheduled and you will be emailed your appointment details.
For Short Stay (Stay up to 90 days)
Applications for short stay visas are accepted at the Visa Application Centre through prior appointments and confirmed invitation letters only.
Each individual requires a separate appointment and will submit a separate application. For example, if a family or group of five is applying for visas, then 5 appointments must be made.
Appointments are in high demand; applicants are requested to book their appointments well in advance depending on their intended date of travel in order to avoid any inconvenience.
Please email us at email@example.com with the following details to schedule an appointment:
Passport Expiry Date DD/MM/YYYY
Date Of Birth DD/MM/YYYY
Date of Travel: DD/MM/YYYY
In the following situations a new appointment will have to be scheduled:
• If you miss your appointment on the scheduled date
• If you are delayed for your appointment and cannot be accommodated on the same day
• If your application is incomplete as per the guidelines and the application cannot be accepted
• If you are unable to proceed with your appointment as you have selected the Visa Application Centre location incorrectly.
• If you decide not to proceed with the application
• If you cancel your appointment