This Visa Application Centre has an additional fee requirement
|Business hours||Monday to Friday||08:00 – 14:00 (Monday to Thursday) 08:00 – 12:00 (Friday)
|Passport collection||Monday to Friday||11:00 - 17:00 (Monday - Thursday) 11:00 - 16:00 (Friday)|
|Prime time collection||N/A||NA
|Passport collection for groups||Monday to Friday|
Visa Application Centre opening days
Things you need to know
Essential information before your visit
All Visa Application Centres have access ramps for wheelchairs. Customers who have a disability or need accessibility requirements are encouraged to bring someone to assist them. Lifts are also accessible when necessary. Please note that our staff will be available to assist any customers with special needs.
Please note that access to the Visa Application Centre is restricted to visa applicants only. The only exceptions to this policy are:
- Children less than 18 years of age need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian. This cannot be a member of the Visa Application Centre staff.
- Elderly, medically infirm or disabled applicants who require assistance in order to submit their applications. Applicants who fall into these categories should advise the security staff on arrival at the Visa Application Centre. Mobile phones are permitted in the Visa Application Centre, but they must be switched to silent or vibrate mode. They should be switched on before entering the Visa Application Centre. Devices that cannot be switched on cannot be taken into the Visa Application Centre. Under no circumstances is photography, filming or audio recording permitted. Mobile phones have to be put away when you are dealing with our staff. Only one airline cabin size bag 45 cm x 30 cm x 20 cm (18” x 12” x 8”) per applicant is permitted in the Visa Application Centre . Larger bags cannot be taken into the Visa Application Centre and must be stored elsewhere.
- All battery operated or electronic items such cameras, tablets, audio/video cassettes, compact discs, MP3s, floppies, laptops, or portable music players ,hard disk drive (HDDs), pen/thumb drives, spy devices, audio recorders, or other devices which can hinder the centre’s functioning
- Sealed envelopes or packages.
- Any inflammable item such as matchboxes/ lighters/ electric cigarettes /fuel.
- Any sharp objects such as scissors, pen knives or nail filers.
- Weapons, weapon - like objects or explosive material of any kind.
For security reasons the following items will not be permitted inside the Visa Application Centre.
Other items may be prohibited based on security staff discretion.
Please note: The visa application centre is unable to store prohibited items. Applicants should make other arrangements to store these belongings before they enter the Visa Application Centre.
All Visa Application Centres are under 24 hours CCTV surveillance. The images are constantly recorded for the purposes of crime prevention, detection and public safety.
In the interest of safety and security, we reserve the right to conduct random bag searches of applicants and visitors.
Our staff have the right to work without fear of abuse or intimidation. Threatening or abusive words or behaviour towards our staff will not be tolerated under any circumstances.
Please have the following documentation ready for inspection: Passport, Application form and Collection receipts, if applicable.