The purpose of this visa is to go to Italy for employment.
Please note that applicants will also be charged a service fee of Euro 30 per application which must be paid in cash when you attend the visa application centre.
|VISA FEE (EURO)
|VISA FEE (PKR)
|National Visa (Family Reunion)
The fees shown above are set using the exchange rate of the Consulate of Italy in Karachi, with effect from 01 July 2023.
Applicants should visit the website of the Consulate General of Italy in Karachi for detailed information on the documents required.
Please note that those who come from Afghanistan, Kenya, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Nigeria, Pakistan, Somalia, and Syrian Arab Republic - both residents of the aforementioned countries or persons who have stayed there for more than four weeks - must be in possession of the international polio vaccination certificate attesting that they got vaccinated against polio between 4 weeks and 12 months prior to travel date.
The submission of the aforementioned document in the Visa application for Italy is an additional eligibility requirement both for issuing the Visa and crossing the external borders.
Please note that applicants must also submit a complete set of photocopied documents along with their applications.
The photo must:
- be in sharp focus, clear and with good contrasts
- be printed on high quality photo paper with high solution
- be in colour
- be 35–40 mm in width
- be maximum 6 months old and resemble the applicant
- be taken with the applicant facing the camera directly, against a light background
- show the whole head and the top of the shoulders. The face must occupy 70–80 % of the picture.
- show open eyes that are clearly visible. Hair must not cover the eyes.
Glasses are allowed as long as the eyes are clearly visible.
- the glasses must not be coloured
- the rim must not cover any part of the eyes
- there must be no reflection in the glasses
Religious head-dresses are allowed, provided that all details of the face are clearly shown.
- chin, forehead and both cheeks must be clearly visible
- shadows on the face due to the head-dress are not allowed
Note: Please follow these instructions carefully. If the photographs presented do not meet these requirements your application will be considered incomplete. A photo booth for meeting these requirements is available at the visa application centre.
The Consulate General of Italy in Karachi strongly suggests to apply for a visa entry at least three or four weeks before the planned date of departure.