- You must attend for your visa application. You cannot send someone in your place.
- Only applicants, caregivers and those accompanying children under 18 years are permitted to enter the Visa Application Centre.
- Bring a printed copy of your visa application, as well as a valid passport or travel document with at least 2 pages that are blank on both sides.
- Bring all supporting documentation (originals and copies)
- At the centre, you will also need to submit your fingerprints and photograph. This is known as biometric information collection. A digital finger scanner collects images of all 10 digits, and you will have a digital photo taken. The digital fingerprint scanner uses no inks, liquids or chemicals and will not mark your skin.
- Your digital photograph must be taken with full face and without sunglasses or tinted spectacles, or head covering unless it is worn for religious or medical reasons. Your face should be clearly visible with no hair across the eyes.
- Ensure your fingertips are free from any forms of decoration such as mehndi, cuts, abrasions or other markings as these may affect your ability to provide acceptable finger scans.
- If you are applying for a visa on behalf of a child under 5 years old, they must also attend, but don’t have to provide their fingerprint information.
- Children under 18 years old need to be accompanied by an adult and this cannot be a member of VFS Global staff.
Without biometrics information, your visa application will not be processed.