This Visa Application Centre has an additional fee requirement
Application Lodgement: TWD 1300 / per application
Passport Handling: TWD 1150 / per application
• Counter : Cash
• Post – ATM/Bank Transfer to the below given details:
|Bank Name||Standard Chartered Bank Xinyi Branch (052)|
|Account Name||VFS Taiwan Ltd|
Visa Application Centre
7F-A, No 97, Exchange Square 2,
Song Ren Rd., Xin Yi Dist.,
|Business hours||Monday to Friday||08:00 - 15:00
|Passport collection||Monday to Friday||08:00 - 15:00|
Please note that access to the Visa Application Centre is restricted to visa applicants only. The only exceptions to this policy are:
- Children less than 18 years of age need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Elderly or disabled applicants or those with medical condition who may require assistance in order to submit their applications should advise the security staff on arrival at the Visa Application Centre.
- Mobile phones are permitted in the Visa Application Centre, but they must be switched to silent mode and put away when you are being served at the counter.
Under no circumstances is photography, filming or audio recording permitted inside the Visa Application Centre.
Only one airline cabin size bag 45 cm x 30 cm x 20 cm (18” x 12” x 8”) per applicant is permitted in the Visa Application Centre. Larger bags cannot be taken into the Visa Application Centre and must be stored elsewhere.
For security reasons the following items will not be permitted inside the Visa Application Centre.
- All battery operated or electronic items such cameras, tablets, audio/video cassettes, compact discs, MP3s, floppies, laptops, or portable music players, hard disk drive (HDDs), pen/ thumb drives, spy devices, audio recorders, or other devices which can hinder the centre’s functioning.
- Sealed envelopes or packages.
- Any inflammable item such as matchboxes/ lighters/ electric cigarettes /fuel.
- Any sharp objects such as scissors, pen knives or nail filers.
- Weapons, weapon - like objects or explosive material of any kind.
- Bags and personal belongings of applicants, except for small hand bags.
- Food and drink items.
- Other items may be prohibited based on security staff discretion.
Please note: The Visa Application Centre is unable to store prohibited items. Applicants should make other arrangements to store these belongings before they enter the Visa Application Centre.
All Visa Application Centres are under 24 hours CCTV surveillance. The images are constantly recorded for the purposes of crime prevention, detection and public safety.
In the interest of safety and security, we reserve the right to conduct random bag searches of applicants and visitors.
Our staff have the right to work without fear of abuse or intimidation. Threatening or abusive words or behaviour towards our staff will not be tolerated under any circumstances.